Benefits of Bio Skincare Oil
Product Name: Bio Skincare Oil
INR 900 for 200 ml
INR 450 for 60 ml
What is Bio Oil? : This cult favourite product that everyone swears by who uses it needs no introduction. But for people who are not aware or have seen it but couldn’t make up their minds to get it yet, Bio Oil is an oil well known for its skincare remedies. It claims to be world’s leading scar and stretch mark product. It also claims to heal uneven skin tone, helps in ageing and dehydrated skin. This is one of the most versatile products out there. It has rosemary and chamomile oil, enriched with vitamin A and E, and has incredible skin healing and repairing properties due to its ingredients. It is truly and all-rounder skincare product that has so many uses. Let’s read more about it.
Ingredients: This product works wonders because of the ingredients it has, which has great skin healing and repairing properties. It has Calendula Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Chamomile Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E. The texture of this oil is lighter than your usual oils (the formulation is patented), it almost feels like nothing within a few seconds upon application. The formulation also has a ‘breakthrough’ ingredient called PurCellin Oil, which reduces the thickness of the formulation, and which apparently is a replica of the oil that ducks produce to keep their feather waterproof.
How to Use Bio Oil: Take a few drops and massage it into the skin. Use at least for 3 months daily or twice a day to see the results.
Texture: Bio Oil has a very lightweight texture, unlike other oils. It absorbs into the skin within few seconds leaving the skin soft and smooth. It comes packaged in a transparent plastic bottle with a while cap. It also has a dark rosy fragrance.
Ways to Use Bio Oil:
- For Scars - Bio Oil helps in improving the appearance of scars which are forming or the ones that are recent. It does help in lightening the appearance of scars with continuous use. Just make sure the skin around the scar has healed and there's no broken skin or any open wound. You can use it for any scar on your face or on your body. It might not disappear them completely, but it does help in lightning their appearance.
- For Stretch Marks - Bio Oil is well known for reducing the appearance of stretch marks. It's worth noting that the newer the stretch mark is, the easier it is to heal it with this Oil. Fresher stretch marks are slightly pink in color, while the older stretch marks are usually lighter than your natural skin tone. Just like scars, it is not completely possible to disappear your stretch marks, but with continuous usage, it does help in lightening them.
- For Uneven Skin Tone - Uneven skin tone or hyper pigmentation can be reduced with the help of Bio Oil. Apply a thin layer like a moisturizer on your face, and you will notice an improved skin tone overtime.
- For Fine Lines & Wrinkles - Bio Oil also helps in fading fine lines and wrinkles, since it has oils like Vitamin A and Vitamin E that boosts cell turnover and nourishes the skin.
- For Dehydrated Skin - Bio Oil helps in replenishing the skin's natural oils so it's a good product to use on your body and face after bathing or swimming, or whenever.
- For Dark Circles - Bio Oil can be used under the eyes before sleeping to reduce dark circles, to nourish your under eyes and to soothe them.
- For Lips - Apply it on your lips to nourish and heal them. It keeps them hydrated and heals them at the same time.
- For Cracked Heels - Massage the oil on your heels, if you've got dry or cracked heels. This will moisturize them and will make them smooth with regular usage.
- For your cuticles - Take a few drops of it on your finger or on a Q tip and apply it on your cuticles to prevent dry cuticles. You can either apply it before bedtime or after shower or just anytime of the day.
- For your hair - You can use Bio Oil for your hair in multiple ways. If you've got dry scalp, you can massage it with this. Or after shampoo, you can take a few drops on your palm, and work your fingers through your ends, if you've got dry or split ends. Or you can simply use this to tame fly-aways.
- For Shaving - You can use Bio Oil for an easy and smooth shave. Apply a coin-sized amount first. It will help in getting any cuts and ingrown hair as well.
- For Makeup - Yes, your read that right. You can either use it as a light primer before your makeup. Apply a thin layer on your face and wait till it dries. It is great for people with dry or uneven skin tone. It will also help in giving a sheer glow when you'll go on with your makeup.
- Paraben free
- Non comedogenic
- Does not cause any acne or breakouts
- Suitable for all skin types
- Has multiple uses
- Absorbs into the skin in few seconds
- Has great ingredients
- I'm not fond of its smell much. It would have been better if it had no fragrance at all.
P.S. You really have to be consistent with its usage if you're using it to heal any part of your skin. Be patient while using it since it will not give you results overnight. At least give it 3-4 months. Another thing that I want to clarify here that this does not disappear stretch marks or scars completely, but will only lighten their appearance.
Also, I want to put it out there that it is completely okay to have stretch marks, everyone has them and it's absolutely fine. We need to love them. And lastly, the results may vary from person to person and how consistent you are with its usage.
You can buy the product from the link/picture given below: